1) Sign Up
This year, IsrAction Week is officially happening:
2nd December 2018 – 9 December 2018.
To sign up, fill in the form below. Once submitted, you’ll receive an email with relevant information and resources.
(* indicates a required field)
2) After You’ve Signed Up
- Grab your flyer template and logo – we’ll send you the IsrAction Week Toolkit, containing open format flyers and logos, which you can taylor-make for launching your own IsrAction Week wherever you live.
- Choose a local charity – Choose a local charity or charities that help the homeless or needy and liaise with them (time, date, etc.) about making a food donation during the Christmas/Hanukah holiday season.
- Choose drop-off points – If you’re part of an organization doing this collectively, decide on locations in your community where non-perishable Israeli food products can be gathered for IsrAction Week and then distributed to the food bank or homeless shelter near you.
- Get others involved – whether you are an organization sharing it on your newsletter or an individual sharing on your Social Media, you can get others to join this global community.
3) On the Day
- Capture photos and videos, and send them to us through the feedback form we emailed to you after registration.
- Post on your own Social Media and tag the IsrAction Week Facebook Page
- Use the hashtag #IsrAction2018
Thank you again for taking part in IsrAction Week!